I learned this trick from Mark Sias, a professional gymnastic instructor. It will increase your vertical jump by 2 to 5 inches instantly. Trust me, it works!
- Test yourself and see how high you can jump.
- Set a new goal for your vertical jump. Remember, a goal has to be reasonable and achievable.
- Now close your eyes and imagine yourself exploding upwards to the new goal you have set. Imagine all the muscles in your legs getting stronger and bigger.
- You should now focus on feeling lighter, loose and springy.
- Hold this feeling for a few moment.
- Repeat this out loud or in your head "I feel myself getting more powerful and much lighter"
- Now you are ready to try that jump again.